Saturday, 16 February 2013

Bubbles Digi Stamp - New Release!

Morning crafters! Just a quick post from me this morning as I'm working today unfortunately :(
Before I go I just wanted to let you know about the latest release in my Etsy Shop.

She's called Bubbles and she is sweet girl daydreaming and blowing love heart bubbles! I confess I haven't had time to make a sample for her which I'm gutted about but will hopefully add one in the next few days. I just couldn't wait to show her to you.




I hope you like her & would love it if you me know what you think.
Here's one I started to colour but didn't get chance to finish. I'm thinking of creating a little scene around her so we'll so how that goes :) 



Thanks for stopping by. 

XxX

14 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous - counting buttons...... to shop or not to shop :)

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice...new to your blog looking forward to coming back now over to your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's great hun! i'd love to see a tutorial from you with promarkers on how you achieve your facial features :) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Carlyann. I'll see what I can do :) x

      Delete
  4. so pretty! love the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her Jo! My first projects are almost done - between sick kids and 1 kid's b-day, things here have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey,
      I can't wait to see your designs!! Glad you like her I'm devastated I haven't had time to put her on a card myself!! Grrr! :) x

      Delete
  6. You've colored her gorgeously!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your images, just coloured this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just bought my first digi from you - Bubbles; she's adorable, and so are all your other stamps!I'll be using her for a sympathy card to my uncle, whose wife passed away (at only 53 years old). I thought a pretty card with a sweet sentiment message like this one (sending love your way)would be nicer than the traditional depressing flowers card. I'll be posting it on my blog too. I'll share it with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie, that is so lovely & I'm so glad you chose one of my stamps to show you care. I would love to see the finished card. You can always post it on my Facebook page - just search Time For Tea Designs. Thank you for sharing your story. Jo x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...