Sunday, 3 February 2013

Design Team Announcement!

Hi all,
 
I'm really pleased to announce my design team for the first release of my digi stamp collection!
 
Welcome to Corinne, Carlyann & our Guest Designer this month Emma. I'm so pleased to have you girls on my team & can't wait for all the inspiration you're going to share using my images. Eeeek its too exciting!
 
So without further ado here are the first design team cards to inspire us all. If you would like to purchase any of the images used please go to my shop here. And please make sure to follow the team's blogs for more projects & inspiration.


Fall Love Digi Stamp
by Corinne
 

Heart Balloon
by Corinne

Corinne
Instagram - @Rinnestar


Heart Balloon Digi Stamp
Emma
 
Winter Warmth
Emma
 
Emma
Instagram - @metallicbutterfly
 
Carlyann will be my 3rd member & will have some projects to show shortly...
Instagram - @sweetncrafty
 
All the team have done an amazing job! I love all their cards & I hope they've inspired you. Please be sure to visit their blogs & follow them & me on IG (@time4teadesignpix), we're all on there!
Look out for more DT cards & inspiration coming soon!
 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. wonderful cards from the dt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so chuffed to be apart of your team! thanks so much for having me! your so talented and your artwork is lush!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...