Saturday, 23 February 2013

ICHF Birmingham NEC

Morning all! I know I've not posted in a while. Things have been so busy at T4T HQ. I was working last weekend at my 'other' job and then on my day off travelled to Birmingham for the ICHF Trade show.
I had an amazing day! I was so excited to be finally going and the atmosphere and inspiration all around was incredible.
I met some awesome people on the day and people who have been tremendous inspiration to me personally. It really was the most awe inspiring day. I met Madison from Echo Park. Love their papers and collections and he was lovely guy. I met the girls at Personal Expressions who were demonstrating art journaling with spray inks and stencils! They were fabulous. They even let me take a couple of pics and gave me the finished demo signed! Yay! I even saw Hayley West of Create & Craft fame in the ladies loos haha!
There were seminars and workshops, demonstrations and incredible sample displays to see! The Sizzix stand was amazing & they allowed pictures which are below. It really was like being in a crafty sweet shop.
The highlight of the day was bumping into Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles. She really has been a long time inspiration for me and I love her work. I almost chickened out talking to her but am very glad I didn't as she was totally lovely and we had a great (& very exciting!) chat ;)
It wasn't just a sightseeing expedition though as I did have a purpose and that was to see if I could add products to my shop that will compliment my digis. I think I've come up with some perfect additions so keep an eye out for those in the near future!
So it's exciting times ahead for T4T and I can't wait to share some of the new ideas & developments with you. Also look out for some new releases next week ready for Mothers Day & spring! :)
Have a great weekend!
XxX











3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a fab time at the NEC Jo and that you plucked up the courage to talk to our Nikky.
    Just popped over to say hello!
    Fliss x
    Polka Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fliss so great to hear from you! Had an amazing day & meeting Nikky was fantastic! Thanks for saying hi :) xx

      Delete
  2. What an exciting event! Glad to hear you had a lovely time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...