Saturday, 2 February 2013

Loved up February

Its no coincidence that my first release is totally loved up! It is February after all, the month of love and Valentines! So here are some truly smooshy cards to get you in the mood! :)

My first card uses the IHeartU stamp  and lots of little tags and a fun mini envelope for you to put a secret note in.
 
I coloured my cute girl with Promarkers. I love colouring hair - its kind of my thing so I make sure all my images have plenty of hair! For some reason my girl seemed like a blonde right from the get go - weird I know but I think it works. :) 


I've used a tiny bow in the hair and glitter on the banner so the sentiment stands out.

 
 The envelope is sealed only with the paperclip so you can sneak your little love note inside. Cute!
 
Look out for more pics from my design team coming soon.
 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially that ribbon in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Corinne! Really excited to share these with everyone & am so grateful for your support! You've been amazing :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...