Saturday, 2 February 2013

Time for Tea Designs Digi Launch Competition!!

Hi there,
 
So as promised here is an easy competition for you to get your hands on a free digi to celebrate Launch Day!! Wahoo!
 
All you need to do to be in the draw to win is to
            1. be a follower
            2. share this post on your blog
            3. include a link back to here on your side bar
Please make sure to follow these 3 steps to be included.

 
I'd love it if you took part and I'll draw 2 winners Sunday at 6pm! Lots of luck & don't forget you can can check out my digis here.
 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I found you via my crafty pal, Rinne. Happy to help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Sheena thanks so much for the support! Do you have a blog? Do keep checking back for more updates :) xx

      Delete
    2. Sheena you are a winner of a free digi stamp! Please email me at timeforteadesigns@sky.com & I'll send you your prize! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...