Sunday, 31 March 2013

April Freebie! Yay!

Morning all! Well its the last day of March & the clocks have gone forward marking the proper start to Spring! You know how I know this? Its on my Planner from March of course! ;)
So as its a new month & I still have tons to organise I thought you might like the next planner in the 'series'?
Here she is featuring 'Easter Chick' digi peeping over your dates. To grab this freebie all you need to do is right click & save the picture to your PC. You can then print her out, colour her up & hopefully start planning a craft filled month ahead!



Enjoy & Happy April! :)
xXx

2 comments:

  1. you are so sweet, Jo! Love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have a Feedjit on my blog which shows me in real-time who is visiting my blog, where they are from and what they are looking at, etc.! It's a free widget, so very handy! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...