Monday, 4 March 2013

Demo Day 2nd March

Hi, finally I have a few minutes to update you on Saturdays demo day at Hobbycraft here in Sheffield!
Wow! What an amazing day it was! I never thought I would enjoy demoing so much! I was so nervous beforehand but everyone I met was soooo friendly & lovely about my work that the day just flew by! I was totally buzzing by the end of it.

 
The day also coincided with the release of my new collection & orders started to come through on the day from people who'd come to see me demo which was amazing!
 
I was so honoured that people had come back especially to see me after my first visit last month & had made the special trip after seeing my post on Facebook! I can't tell you how much that meant to me. It really was wonderful that people made that extra effort to come & see me.

 
This was my little table at the front of the store. I was in a perfect position this time right by the entrance. The staff at Hobbycraft were great & kept checking on me & making tannoy announcements to let people know I was there. I barely got a minute all day as people were constantly stopping by to ask questions. :)



This was a completed demo I did on the day of new digi 'Chin Up Buttercup'. I must admit she's becoming a favourite of mine as she soooo sweet & great to colour. I demo'd how to do the background with Flexmarkers. These are the packs that I used.
 
I've been asked a couple of times about doing a tutorial on colouring techniques on here & will definitely add it to my 'to do' list!
I've also been asked about workshops & will hopefully be putting a one together soon so I'll keep you posted!
Thank you if you came to see me Saturday & to everone who has purchased the digis, it really does mean the world to me to have your support :) x
 
xXx


3 comments:

  1. It's getting harder and harder to resist your digi's. But I'm on a crafty shopping break so I will have to wait a bit anyway.. Will be here though when I'm back to crafty shopping as your girls are way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know what you mean about trying to resist more crafty stash! I'm hopeless at it! Glad you like the girls, hope you're back soon :) x

      Delete
  2. So glad everything went so well for you and people are discovering your wonderful work:)!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...