Saturday, 30 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great Easter weekend?
I'm a little late posting this as I've had a busy few days planning the new release (6th April in case you hadn't noticed my new header - hee hee :). I've got a load of exciting new things coming up that I can't wait to share with you :)
 
I've also had busy afternoon running around after my niece who is just gorgeous and sooooo energetic!
 
So I'm finally enjoying a relaxing brew & catching up on my favourite blogs & sorting myself out!
 
Here's my card for the weekend using Daisy Chains Digi who you can get here.

 
I used these gorgeous card blanks from Which Craft?. I found them at the recent Craft Show in Harrogate. Their samples were gorgeous & these scallop circle cards make perfect bases. 

 
As usual I coloured her with Promarkers & Copics. I used a sparkly gel pen on the flowers but you can't really tell in the photo :(.

 
The flower arrangement took a bit of fiddlying with to get right to be honest. I think it turned out well in the end. The finishing touch was the ribbon which is actually a pale pink grosgrain that I coloured using a Wink of Stella Glitter pen! Again you can't really tell in the photo but the ribbon has a subtle sparkle to it now & its the perfect aged pink to go with my backing paper. Love it!

 
I decorated the inside of my easel with cordinating papers & small label tag outlined in pink pen faux stitches.

 
All the papers are from Lilly of The Valley, also purchased at the Harrogate Show. This pack is from the NitWit Collections & is called Perfect Pair. I love the pretty Spring time colours.
 
I hope you like her. I will be back in the morning with a little freebie so please stop by.
 
Happy Easter!
xXx

7 comments:

  1. Hi jo i am new fan after a team mate used one of your imagesa nd just loved it so can't wait to see your new ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks so much for following! I'm really excited about the new releases! Lots of different things to choose from - hopefully something for everyone :) xx

      Delete
  2. so stunning jo.really beautiful image and design and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so romantic! i love the color palette you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jo and Happy Belated Easter. Sent you an e-mail a bit ago, not sure you got it. Let me know!! Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey, I don't think I did hun. Sorry if I missed it. Could you resend? x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...