Monday, 6 May 2013

Important News - New Products & Demo Day!

Happy Bank Holiday Monday!
I'm here to give you an update on my next Demo day @ Hobbycraft in Sheffield & let you know about the launch of a new product!! Eeeek! I've been dying to let you know about this one as I've been working on it for a while.
These are my first Clear Stamp sets! They include a popular T4T image with accessories & sentiments.
 
 
These sets will be available exclusively at Hobbycraft on Sunday 12th May when I'm there demo'ing for one day only. Don't worry if you can't be there though as they will go on sale in my shop from the 1st June!

 
I've so enjoyed playing with them & I'm really looking forward to demonstrating with them at Hobbycraft this Sunday. I really hope you can join me if you're in the area.
 
Have a great Bank Holiday - I hope you can get some crafting in, unfortunately its off to work for me :(
 
xXx

2 comments:

  1. WOW Jo what fantastic news. I am delighted for you! I live in Warrington so it would be a fair trek to Sheffield. Good luck next Sunday on your demo day and I am sure the stamps will be a big hit :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Congratulations, Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...