Saturday, 4 May 2013

Say Hi to our new DT!!! Yay! :)

Evening everyone!
 
Its been a busy week here at T4T what with the new releases & with various other projects I've got on the boil... There'll be a sneak here tomorrow about one of them....:)
 
I am really delighted that amongst all this activity some wonderful card makers have agreed to be part of my Design Team! yay! So please join me & welcome our new additions to the team!
 
 
 
Hello I'm Anita. 
 I created my blog in order to share my projects with others. I get so much inspiration from viewing your blogs and I hope maybe you'll see something on my blog that inspires you.
I love painting and stamping and these hobbies help keep me sane.
   I am married to my best friend and we have one beautiful daughter and one adorably handsome little grandson.

This is Anita's first card using my new digi Girl on a Bench - inspiring title huh?! Haha!
Isn't this gorgeous? Please follow the link on Anita's name above to check out more of her beautiful cards.


 
 I'm a 22 year old Geordie, with a ridiculous love for all things paper.
Between filling my days with the menial day job and the delicious sleeps I manage to fit in some paper crafting here and there.
I create pretty cards to give to friends and family to help celebrate special moments they want to remember.
I really enjoying the colouring side of the hobby and have been using ProMarkers on my work for about three years.
My craft corner in my teeny bedroom is usually filled with sounds from Spotify and the snores and snuffles of Shadow the cat. I also enjoy gardening, reading and enjoying the great out doors.
 
 
This is Lou's work in progress of new digi Veronica. I can't wait to see the finished card! I know its going to be awesome like all her cards. Check out her blog through the link on her name above.
 
Finally we have a guest designer who is a little shy so no big intro's just her first card which speaks for itself... :)
 
 

 
Pops has used Topknot Girl on her card & oh wow how gorgeous are all those embellishments?
You can check out her creations through the link on her name above.
 
So Anita & Lou join Emma, Corinne & Carlyann as permanent members of the team & Pops will be joining us as a Guest DT. I'm thrilled to have such talented ladies working alongside me & my artwork & I'm really excited to see their inspiring cards over the coming months.
 
If you can please leave a comment to welcome our lovely team I know they'd appreciate it & look out for more inspiration coming soon....
 
xXx
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome new DT peeps!! You'll love it at Jo's pretty tea party :). Gorgeous works of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome
    Look forward to seeing your creations.
    Shirley
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the new DT and their designs are gorgeous. I look forward to seeing more of their designs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...