Friday, 28 June 2013

Freebie Friday!!

Hi all,
 
A few days ago I gave you a sneaky peek of one of the new releases 'Anyone For Tennis'. Obviously inspired by the start of Wimbledon I thought it would be a nice idea to let you grab this as a freebie with any purchase you make today & over the weekend! Yay!!
 
All you need to do is place your order as usual & I will send you the freebie separately via the email registered with your Etsy account. I'll aim to get all the freebies out before midnight Monday & the offer will run until midnight Sunday the 30th June.

Don't forget the new release will go on sale Sunday too so you can still claim your freebie!
Happy Friday all!
xXx

3 comments:

  1. this is adorable!

    I wanted to let you know that I found a few of your images on Pinterest this morning without watermarks. I flagged them for violations, since I didn't think you wanted your images given away for free over there. sadly, it's been happening to several other artists lately. I didn't see your email or I would have sent you a message. hopefully this will help stop some of the people posting over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for letting me know about this. It really does distress me that people would do this. I've discovered today a person copying my artwork as well & claiming it as their own. Can you let me know who on Pinterest is sharing as I'd like to add my comments too? I'm so grateful that you're supporting me & other artists in this way. :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi Jo, I actually placed an order just before this blog post. Will it still count for the freebie? Thanks Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...