Sunday, 30 June 2013

T4T New Release is HERE!!!

Hi there!
 
So the New Release for July is here! I'm so excited about this release & I've really enjoyed colouring some of the samples. Here are the deets...


Anyone for Tennis is currently available as a free with purchase offer for the rest of today! Just place your order as normal & I'll send this digi separately via email.


Beach Girl is walking barefoot through the sand & Daydreaming, just what I wish I was doing right now :)

 
There's nothing better than a Giant Ice Cream to cool down on a hot summers day is there? :)


 
Hula Girl was so much fun to colour. I can't wait to get her onto a card...

 
For all my fellow Sun Worshippers this is exactly the pose I want to be copying very soon on my summer hols! Bring on that sun!! :D
 
I really hope you like the New Release. I think these are some of my favourite images I've released so far. I really hope you agree. :)
xXx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wooow So beautiful! I love your stamps!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images & your card is fabulous :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...