Sunday, 9 June 2013

T4T New Release - We're Mad About the Boys!!!

Hi all,
 
Well its finally here - New Release day! I'm a little behind schedule this month as there has been so much going on! I really hope I can tell you all the exciting developments soon... In the meantime though its June & we're mad about the boys!!
 
Its the start of 'wedding season' & its also Father's Day in the UK so I've had boys on the brain recently. That & a love of the movies has inspired this months releases.
 
First up are wedding 'belles'...

 
I really loved sketching these pretty brides. I hope you'll enjoy colouring them up as much. :)
 
Next up is some movie inspired fun with the Great Gatsby Couple.

 
I thought the guy would be perfect for all those men in our lives whether its dad, brother or boyfriend/husband. He also comes with a free 'dad' sentiment shown in the next picture...
 
This guy is wearing his best 'dad' jumper/sweater. :)

 
He also comes with his own sentiment. If you'd prefer you can get the sentiments separately too.
 
Finally this month is another movie inspired girl. She's based on the wonderful Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind.

 
I really hope you enjoy the new releases & have fun creating some thing for the men in our lives.
You can get all of the new releases in my Etsy shop here.
 
Look out for some fab inspiration from my design team coming soon....
 
xXx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous new images Jo. Love them all but think "Gone with the wind" is my favorite (maybe cos I love the movie hehe).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! Love them!!!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...