Tuesday, 23 July 2013

I'm back with some - Exciting News!!!

Evening all,

First of all I'd like to apologise for the lack of posts & inspiration lately. I've had two holidays this month, wild weekends away with friends both of them, needless to say I've be very busy preparing for & then recovering from both weekends!

I'm back now with some news & a quick update! So the first bit is the most exciting news that I've been dying to share with you for ages!! I am so excited to announce I will be joining the team over at Whimsy Stamps who are currently showing at CHA in Las Vegas. They'll be sharing the news while there & the first collection will be available from August. For more details follow this Link. In this Post you'll see my designs up on the Whimsy stand!! How cool :) 

The second thing to update you with is that I will be back at Hobbycraft this Saturday (27th) in Sheffield. Hopefully I'll be showcasing the new Teresa Collins Stamp Maker as well as my usual card making & colouring techniques. I really hope you can join me. :)


4 comments:

  1. Hi, wonderful news. I have emailed you for your sponsoring. :-) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled for you! everyone over there is so very nice and they have the MOST talented DT, too. congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to work with your stamps Jo. They are all so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and welcome to the Whimsy Stamps Family, I am beyond excited to be working with your stamps at Whimsy Stamps, Can't wait to in those cuties up!!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...