Sunday, 20 October 2013

Frankencutie

As I've grown up I've come to love Halloween more & more! I think it reminds me of being a kid plus its a great excuse to dress up & have a party!! I have 2 different outfits planned this year for 2 different events & I cant wait!!
In the meantime I've had chance to get some crafting done - a rare event these days! I've also managed to get myself organised with updates to FB folders & my Pinterest accounts. Wow!! That Pinterest is ADDICTIVE!! Lost a good hour and a half there!
I've also got my sketch on this weekend which was so much fun! Really missed it & have some fun images to share with you soon.
Anyway enough rambling here is my latest make Frankencutie.

 
The papers are all digital from Jessica Sprague various collections & Frankencutie is coloured using a combination of Copics & Promarkers.

 
I really enjoyed making this card & it came together pretty quickly for me. Usually I spend hours pondering over my layout but this just seemed to work! maybe a break has done my mojo some good :)

 
Get Frankencutie now here.
 
& here she is 'spooked' up using some clever phone app thingy :)
 

 
I hope you like her & Happy Halloween!
 
xXx

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is wonderful! I love your image, amazing colouring and fabulous detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jo.fantastic colours and design and i love your zombie :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...