Saturday, 9 November 2013

November T4T Digi Release!!!

Evening All!
 
This is a late post I know but I wanted to let you know that the new T4T Digi Release is now available in Etsy. There are 5 new Holiday themed digis for you to choose from. I really hope you like them :)
 
Look out for some inspiration from the DT coming soon...
 
Here are the new digis. :)
Catching Snowflakes

Christmas Pud

New Year Resolutions

Santa Hat!

Winter Socks
 
A short post for tonight but I'll be following up with some colour inspiration in the next few days I promise :).
 
xXx
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are fantastic images! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Winter Socks and Santa Hat are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...