Wednesday, 1 January 2014

T4T New Year Sale

Happy New Year my good friends & followers!!

What an amazing year it's been for my little venture & how grateful am I to all my wonderful followers, customers & DT?! VERY, VERY MUCH that's how!! :D Thank you to you all for your custom, your support & kind comments over the past year, it really has meant the world to me.
I'm so excited about the coming year & where my little business can grow to! I'm not really one for New Years Resolutions but I do make one commitment & that's to Blog more!! I'm a little slack at it & really should make more time for it as I know how much I love visiting all your pages out there & what inspiration they give me!
So on to my thank you for the New Year! As I've taken a little break for the holidays there won't be a new digi release until next week, so in the meantime I'm holding a New Year Sale!! Yay! 
All you need to do is use code NEWYR2014 to claim 30% off all digis between now & 08/01/14! Please head over to my shop www.etsy.com/shop/timeforteadesigns & take advantage of the discount.

Now I don't know what you guys have got planned for the first day of 2014 but I'm off to indulge in some crafting & yes I promise to blog the results when I'm done :) 
Here's to a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year to us all!

xXx 



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Jo.
    Thank you for the discount on your wonderful images, I'm off to have a look now!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...