Wednesday, 5 February 2014

T4T is 1 Year Old!!! & an update...

Good morning crafters! 
I know I've been a bit MIA recently with lots going on at home that has really needed my attention. Thank heavens I seem to be getting back to normal although I still have a hole in my kitchen ceiling!!
Anyway to business - I can hardly believe it but T4T is a year old!!! So much has happened in the last year & my little venture has gone from strength to strength over that time thanks to you my lovely friends & customers. 
The next year promises to be just as exciting. I have so many projects on the go & ideas to expand over the coming year so please keep following & giving your support & ideas, they really are appreciated!!
Also keep a look out for a special birthday weekend release as well as some other fun stuff during T4 Ts birthday month!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jo - well done on a successful year hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats to you Jo. I am so pleased that things are going well for you. I love your images!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jo, and well done. I wish you every success for the coming year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jo!! Your images have carved a place in my heart!! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your journey!! I hope to come out with a post today and will link in to your anni post. Love ya!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...