Sunday, 9 February 2014

Valentines Card

Morning friends! I have a busy day today prepping some work for a magazine commission coming soon! I'm so excited about it but can't say too much so will reveal more nearer release time.
In the meantime I'm thinking Valentines Day! While Imay be single & have no one to send a card to I do love Valentines. Any excuse for a celebration!!  
Here's a card I made using Super Cute Hat Digi. I got the chance to use my new Silhouette Portrait machine to cut out the XOXO sentiment too! The image is coloured with Copics & was loads of fun to do, especially the tweedy pattern on the hat. Tut on that to come perhaps?
Who else is making Valentines cards this weekend? X
 




1 comment:

  1. So pretty, fabulous coloring and love the big banner with xo sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...