Monday, 10 March 2014

Birthday Balloons on a sunny Monday!

Well Monday rolls around far to quickly for my liking but at least it's a bright sunny morning! 
I'm sat here with my new pint sized mug of tea (yay!) trying to catch up with my admin before heading off to the day job. First task is to share this card I made over a week ago now but just haven't got round to sharing!

This card uses Birthday Balloons digi stamp. She's part of the new March New Release and I really love her (is it ok to love your own digis? I think so  ). She's so versatile & loads of fun to colour. I did become a little traumatised though when I had to chop off her little feet so she could appear as if she was coming out of a Polaroid picture! 

The sentiment was a free die that came with a magazine! Bonus!! As I posted on FB last night though I am now obsessed with my Silhouette Cameo so expect those bits to feature in the future. :)

You can get Birthday Balloons here:www.etsy.com/shop/timeforteadesigns


Have a great Monday! Xxx


2 comments:

  1. love the image and fabulous colouring love all the embellishments and great pins and love the sentiment die
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...