Friday, 28 March 2014

Here come the ... Boys!!

A couple of weeks ago I asked you all for ideas on what digis you'd like to see. I can't tell you how inspiring those ideas were & I've started working on pretty much all of them! One request though came out louder than most... Digis for boys!! This is one I find hard because well I'm not a boy & I don't really know what boys like, however, I've given it a go & here is a sneak peek of one digi from a pending release dedicated to the boys!! I also tried a different skin tone in the colouring which I'm really happy with. I'll post a tut on that soon.
What do you think? & what other activities would, you like to see my boy doing?

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the skin tones too.....look forward to a tut! Would love to see a rugby player!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited for boys! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...