Sunday, 6 April 2014

April Challenge Competition!!

As promised here is a competition especially for my lovely Blog Followers, (although you don’t have to have a Blog to enter).

There is a fantastic prize on offer for the winner that includes 4 T4T Limited Edition set of clear stamps, my new range of T4T Treat bags & 2 digi stamps of your choice so you can crafting straight away.


But I didn’t want to stop there so there is a 2nd prize too! Yay! This prize will be 2 of the Limited Edition T4T clear stamps sets of your choice as well as a T4T treat bag.

What I thought would be great to see for you to win this bumper prize are your T4T creations! J So in order to enter you will need to Link up your creation using the Link It button below. The winner will be chosen by me and my design team. Second prize will be selected randomly.

So to the rules….

The competition will close on the 30th April to give you plenty of time to create something awesome! Winners will be announced the following weekend.

You can create any type of project you like as long as it features a Time For Tea Image or sentiment (you can include T4T @ Whimsy images too).

Your project should be new & not previously posted. You can enter as often as you like as long as it’s a new project & you can combine with other challenges that you’re entering.

I would ask that you mention the Time For Tea Designs Blog & link back to this page in your post. Also could you please Link back to your post and not your entire blog or we may not be able to find your entry! Finally, if you’re not already I’d love it if you became a follower of the Blog which you can do in several ways, either hit the Follower button or add us via Bloglovin.

If you don’t have a blog you just need to Link us to the web address that your creation is held. I believe this should work but as this is the first time T4T has done this if you have any problems just comment below.


So that’s’ it!! Have fun creating and lots of luck to you all! The team and I can’t wait to see your entries. 



3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I'm soooo gonna get my coloured images onto something for this challenge. Fabulous prizes sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you come up with Vicky :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have just finished my entry. Will blog it tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...