Saturday, 12 April 2014

Clear Stamps on Sale Now!

Evening guys!! It’s a late post for me as I've been hard at work all day creating some fun Spring papers & sentiments for a release tomorrow... I've also re-listed the clear stamps in the shop! These are for UK customers at the moment until I can sort out the postage costs for around the world! Please check them out in the shop now. 
There are 4 fun sets that include sentiments & fab accessories.
Bubbles

Butterfly Fairy

Mew-vellous Moggies

Roses Girl

Have a fabulous evening
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Do you not ship to USA? Will these be carried by whimsy stamps eventually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noelle, I am just checking the shopping costs & hopefully will be able to start distributing to the US very soon!! I'll keep you posted - :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...