Thursday, 24 April 2014

I've been published!! Eeeeek!

So this happened today!! Eeeek! I had my card designs published in Papercraft Inspirations Magazine!! I've being dying to share the details as I did these a few months ago now. There are 4 Birthday card designs with a kitty cat theme which was perfect for me. I used T4T digis of course and each card has a step by step guide on how to recreate them. 
Check out the June issue for the full feature in the Cards for All Occasions section.
I have a few more commissions for Papercraft Inspirations to come so hopefully this is just the start! x

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Congratulations...good for you!

    Hugs,
    Kathi
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! With such cute images I'm totally not surprised. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.......so well deserved!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...