Tuesday, 15 April 2014

New T4T Spring Digi Papers!

New Product!! ***
What a beautiful Spring morning here in Sheffield this morning! I hope it's feeling like Spring where you are too. To get you in the mood though here are some brand new digi papers.
There are 5 colour collections available in the store all with 4 different designs so you can mix & match. Check them out in store now & don't for get until. Monday you can get 30%off! Yay! :) x
I loved playing with these papers making some cute little gift bags & boxes. I'll shear more over the next couple of days along with a couple of tutorials.
Have a great day! :) x






1 comment:

  1. Amazing!! You have out done yourself! Thanks so much for the files! I will be working on them in the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...