Sunday, 4 May 2014

Normal Service..... :)

Hi guys,

A quick update on the goings on around here of late! Good news my mum is on the mend - thank you to everyone for their messages of support, it was greatly appreciated :) x
I am catching up on workload & my team and I are checking out all the wonderful entries from our April Blog Competition. Once we've made our choices I'll be able to announce the winner so keep your eyes peeled in the next couple of days...
I'm also working on a new digi release & a rubber stamp release for Whimsy so lots of new images to come really soon.
Stay tuned.... Normal service will resume :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you mum is on the mend that is fantastic. She must be so happy to be at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to read that your mother is on the mend and I'm looking forward to the new releases!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...