Thursday, 1 May 2014

T4T Update

T4T Update!

Morning guys! Sorry for the lack of posts lately but my mom has been ill in hospital with pneumonia since the weekend & well that has taken priority this week. The good news is she's back home now & feeling a little better.
Normal services haven't quite resumed as yet though as I have a back log of work that has accumulated while I've been away. For that reason thee won't be a new release as usual today. I'll keep you posted on when to expect some new digis, hopefully it will be soon. 
My team and I will be selecting the winners of the April Blog Competition this weekend as planned so thank you to everyone who entered. :)
That's all for now, thank you for your patience and continued support it is much appreciated. :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...