Monday, 15 September 2014

New Release & Papercraft Inspirations Magazine

Hello friends!! It's been a while since I've posted I know but I'm here this evening with some new digis at super low prices to make up for things!! :)
I'm also letting you in on something you may not know - as well as designing for my own shop & Whimsy Rubber Stamps, I also contribute regularly to Papercraft Inspirations Magazine. 
Here are some snaps from this months magazine featuring the new release digis just in time for Bonfire Night inspired cards!! 
The digis are Sparkly Day & Hugging Couple which is also available in a Silhouette Couple version as featured in the magazine picture below. All 3 are available for the super low price of $0.50 for a limited time so snap them up now & get crafting! Oh & don't forget to pick up your copy of PI Magazine for the step by step on how to recreate the cards shown as well as 2 others designed by yours truly! :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...