Sunday, 8 February 2015

Honey Bee Mine!!

Have you picked up your freebie digi kit on the Freebie page yet?? It's perfect for Valentines Day if you're still looking for the perfect card for the 'honey' in your life!! Here's a card I made using the papers, sentiment and image. 

I printed the sentiment onto my digi paper using Word so it would look stamped on. I wanted to keep things simple and let the cute bee couple take the limelight.

I used Copics to colour the buzzy bees and a Mariannes Die edged with some Tea Dye Tim Holtz Distress Ink. A few sparkly gems finished off the corners and created balance.

I hope you like it. Are you using any T4T digis to create your Valentines cards this year? 

If like me you're a last minute card maker you can still get 30% off your digis in the T4T sale using coupon VALENTINES15 at the checkout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...