Sunday, 15 February 2015

I Woof You!!

Who's crafting this Valentines Sunday?? I'm hoping to get some sketches for the new release completed today but first I have to go into my other job (sob!) and then later lunch with the girls (yay!).
I did manage to get a little crafting done though yesterday and came up with this card using new Feb release digi 'Woof'. He's at a great price too. Only $2.00 which is about £1.30. Bargain!!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/219820382/woof-digital-image?ref=shop_home_active_17


My inspiration was the Craftwork Cards papers. They worked perfectly with Woof's spotty coat. 
I used nesting frame dies too. 

The mini one made a perfect little tag for my WOOF sentiment which was completed with some alphabet peel offs. 


I was at the Ross Papercraft Show yesterday in Doncaster and bought some Paper Smooches sentiment stamps. They're going to be so useful. 


He's so cute and versatile I think. I added him a little bow tie which was the finishing touch. I was also tempted to add a little 'tache! Maybe next time as I think that would look so cute. I almost forgot the little paw print stamp which I bought years ago & can't remember whee it was from but just added that extra interest to the Kraft background I thought.

Perfect for boy cards as he's not too twee! Great for Fathers Day. Not ashamed to say I love him! :) he's going to get dressed up throughout the year too I reckon - Santa Hats; ' tache; sunglasses; witches hat!!! What do you think?? :) x

3 comments:

  1. Great to see a Valentine's card that isn't pink and girly - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. I love the paw prints in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spotty dog and papers,love the die-cut frame and little paw prints
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...