Tuesday, 24 February 2015

We're Expecting & Hump Day!

Happy Tuesday friends!! Today is my hump day as I'm working a 3 day week & oh how ready for a rest am I?? I'm so busy I think my head might spin off right now! But keeping busy is good.
My DT have also been busy crafting away with the new release. Here's a fab card from the lovely Anita using a We're Expecting digi. I think the pregnancy related digis were really popular with the team. smile emoticon
Don't forget there's still time to apply to be part of this fantastic Design Team. 

Details of how to apply are here.



Have a great day smile emoticon x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, it looks like not only the birds are ready for building a nest hihi!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair coloring on this card.The colors, the paper and buttons are so cute. I'm hoping that I'll get to hear that news from my daughter one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, such a lovely image, perfect colouring x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...