Friday, 6 March 2015

Dt Announcement

Hi there!

Well its a gloriously sunny day here in Sheffield and I'm so pleased to finally be able to announce to you the T4T Design Team Class of 2015!!


Over the next few days I'll be sharing their inspiration with you here & on FB. I'm so excited to see their creations using T4T images.

Please join me in welcoming our new recruits by leaving a comment on the Design Team page link below where you can find out a little bit more about the teams.


& here's a quick roll call...

The Originals

Anita! :) x

Carlyann :) x 

Corinne :) x

Team 1

Denielle :) x

 Linda Simpson :) x

Martha :) x 

Mel :) x 

 Nanda :) x

Nicole :) x 

Team 2


Alexandra :) x

 Cindy :) x

Irene :) x 

Patricia :) x 

Tracy :) x

Linda Lindley :) x
(photo to follow)


Welcome aboard team!! Woop woop :) xx


7 comments:

  1. so glad to be part of this amazing and talented group of ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great line up! I can't wait to see their creations! I'm going to apply for the next call to get on this talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHHHHHH today is the day and my daughter's B-Day so I'm double happy............thanks for having me on board Jo!!

    Hugs, xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really happy to be part of such a talented team :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, y'all. Can't wait to see your beautiful creations and inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome team!!! Congrats to all of you and waiting to see how do you use these magnific digis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...