Saturday, 14 March 2015

Fairy Musings

It's all about our fairies this weekend and I'm loving it!! I hope you are too!

This great card from new DT Nanda has been beautifully coloured and I really think our Sweet Flower Fairy appears to be having a good old ponder sat there under her Toadstool. 
Please head over to Nandas blog to find out more about how she put this one together as I love the details.


Such a pretty card to let someone know you're thinking of them perhaps?


I'm off now to put my feet up & do a spot of colouring I think tonight while catching up on my Walking Dead box set - totally addicted haha! 
Is anyone else spending their evening colouring? So rock 'n' roll eh?? Haha! :) x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...