Sunday, 29 March 2015

Follow Your Dreams

This is a great idea from Alexandra for a card to give to an aspiring Vet.
Not only is the colouring and composition perfect, the sentiment says it all!


I love how Alex has done the top of the Vet scrubs in stripes. Genius idea!
Alex also makes her own flowers so the gorgeous orange flowers that are used as embellishments were completely handmade!!! I need to know how she did that!! They're beautiful aren't they?

You can get our Vet Girl here & there is still 30% off in store using code EASTER15. Woop! :) x



3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge green-fan but I love everything on this card, fabulous job Alexandra1!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...