Friday, 13 March 2015

Friday Inspiration

So good morning on this Friday 13th! 
Hopefully this beautiful card from new DT member Mel Jess will ensure your day doesn't bring you any bad luck but only cute fairies & crafty loveliness!! :) 


Martha has used Fairy Toadstool digi & isn't she sweet?
I love an easel card & this ones from Mel is so much fun. I love the colours & those flower embellishments are gorgeous!!


Mel has put our little fairy in a field of green grass & created a pretty blue sky background.


I'm loving all the DT's creations with our sweet little fairies. They're all so different and I hope they're inspiring you to create something today! 

I've got a busy weekend coming up & am wearing my pencils out with frantic sketching for Whimsy & new releases. 
And don't forget our lovely mums on Mothers Day this Sunday.  :) x


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with this sweet fairy, love the DP!! Easels are always so much fun cause you can put so much on them!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...