Saturday, 14 March 2015

Saturday Fairy Love

We're in love with our fairies today & the DT have done an amazing job coming up with some fab inspiration for us!
This little cutie is from Irene and isn't it just perfect??


I love the colour scheme and use of dies and embellishments.  I think this would make a perfect Mothers Day card - I just think there's nothing better than a handmade card or gift to show someone you love how much you care.
Irene has used our Cute Flower Fairy for her project.

I hope you're all having a great weekend so far & are enjoying the DT inspiration.

:) x

2 comments:

  1. In Holland we celebrate Mothers Day in May so I dedicate my card to all British Mums and wish them a lovely Sunday!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Irene! A gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...