Sunday, 8 March 2015

Sunday Inspiration with Mr Fox

Good morning T4T friends!


I am sooooo excited to share with you the first card from one of my new Design Team and the first of some fabulous inspiration they'd like to share with you today...

Here is a totally awesome card from DT Irene


She's used Mr Fox digi from the March release & he looks amazing!! I love how she's coloured him and created a scene with him sat underneath that fab tree!


The great thing about digis is you can resize them. Irene has done just that to great effect here making it look like they're a little family of foxes. Love love love it!!
The aperture feature is so clever and really distinctive too. 


I hope this has inspired you to use your digi stamps in a different way. I love my rubber stamps but digis are just so versatile don't you think? 

Don't forget to share your creations with us as we love to see them. You can post them to the T4T Facebook page or use #timefortedesigns on Instagram.

Have fun & I'll see you later for some more inspiration from the new team.



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I like the little fox alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet introduction Jo, I'm just as excited as you are and once again.....thanks for having me!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love the cute fox, well done Irene.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the peek a boo foxes XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...