Thursday, 26 March 2015

You Will Go to the Ball!!

This digi was totally inspired by the costumes in the film Kirsten Dunst starred in about Marie Antoinette. I can't really remember if I liked the film but the costumes were stunning. I also had a Sindy doll back in the day that was dressed for a Masquerade Ball haha! I can remember loving her clothes & wishing that one day I would have a reason to wear such a beautiful dress. Sadly that has never happened in real life but I can at least colour this lovely lady instead. :)


This beautiful card has been made by DT Mel and is just stunning!! The colour combination fabulous & striking & the details so pretty like the  sparkly mask.


This little bouquet of flowers is just the perfect finishing touch too.



You can get the gorgeous Masquerade Ball digi here & visit Mel's blog for all the details here.




3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!! I would have loved to live in those days and wear dresses like that (so good to hide certain parts *lol*).

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my she is quite the beautiful princess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...