Saturday, 2 May 2015

Bank Holiday Sale!!!

 Hi there T4T friends. I've not posted in a while so I though I'd treat you all to some wonderful inspiration from the team PLUS a Bank Holiday SALE!! Woop Woop!!

 You can get a fabulous 30% off this weekend only using code BHMAY15. Just enter your code at checkout in the T4T Etsy store & your discount will automatically be applied.

And so over to the team for some of their amazing creations.

This is Vet Girl by the lovely Anita. I love that sentiment as it continues into the card. Check out Anita's blog to find out what it says :) 



Lynda is making me #smile with this fun card using Lets Take a Selfie! :)




Anyone baking this weekend. These cards from Nicole & Irene are perfect for those bakers or sweet treat lovers in your life!!




Love the colour scheme that Irene has used here. Too sweet! :) 


& the detail inside!! Brilliant! 

Hope you're having a crafty Bank Holiday & enjoy the sale xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...