Sunday, 3 May 2015

Sunday Inspiration!

Morning guys! Its Sunday inspiration time from the DT & what a selection I have for you today!
Before we kick off have you seen the 30% OFF SALE over int he T4T Etsy store? Just enter code BHMAY15 at checkout & your discount will be automatically applied. Code is valid until midnight tomorrow so hurry before you miss out on a great Bank Holiday deal :)

First up then is this beautiful card by Martha using we're Expecting digi stamp. That cork frame is just fabulous and the colour scheme to die for.


Chin Up Buttercup digi has been around for a while but she is perfect for Spring cards.


Cindy has made such a pretty thank you card using soft colours and simple embellishments letting our girl do all the talking :)


Bank Holidays are for treats & thats certainly what Corinne has given us here with her yummy Baker Girl card! Good enough to eat!! :) 


Bubbles is another old skool digi stamp. One of the first I created for T4T in fact. But she remains as popular as ever! 


Alexandra has made a beautifully simple card with the image and has coloured her up just perfectly!


I hope you enjoyed this first batch of inspiration from the team today. Check back later for some fab creations from the girls.
Happy Sunday :) xxx





1 comment:

  1. Oh my these cards are so, so cute! Love the design with those beautiful Spring and Summer colors. The images are SO sweet and your coloring is wonderful...I absolutely LOVE your cards and enjoyed so much visiting your blog! It's my first time here, but I am now subscribed. Thanks so much for inspiring me today!!! Hugs, Gracie / Graciellie Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...