Sunday, 3 May 2015

Sunday Inspo Part 2!!

We're back for our Sunday Inspiration Part 2!!
I hope you're all having a great weekend & the rubbish weather isn't putting a dampener on your activities? Perfect crafting weather if you ask me :)
If your're inspired by our teams creations head over to the T4T shop now to get 30% off all digis with code BHMAY15. Valid until Midnight Monday 4th.

This weather does put me in mind of my adventures at Glastonbury last year - seriously I've never seen so much mud!! This digi Festival Girl is taken directly from a picture of me taken at the event & I was almost knee deep in mud at the time! Haha! I had a great time though & some great memories!
Alexandra has done an amazing job with this card I love it!!


Spring cards are on my mind at the moment and the next set of pictures from Nanda are perfect for the time of year. The soft colour palette and the cute Some Bunny Loves You image are great to mark any Spring occasion.


Love an easel card as well. Note the Sentiment that comes with the digi. :)


Easter may be over but this card made by the lovely Linda Simpson was too good not to share. I think the image itself could be used for any Spring occasion - just change the sentiment.

Great colouring and the I've always liked the expression on this character's face :) 


Well hopefully that's cheered you up on this dreary day. I always love sharing what the team create. They're such a talented bunch I'm sure you'll agree.

Happy Sunday
xXx



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...