Thursday, 18 February 2016

My T4T Week in Pictures!!

I rarely get chance to post much these days but I do love this new app a friend introduced me to call Canva. It allows me to create fun posts & memes for all my social media accounts using T4T images. 
Here's a few that I've posted over the last few days that you might enjoy :)
I'm also thinking that the coloured images might be something you'd like to download as well as the lined versions? Let me know what you think in the comments. Your feedback really helps me decide on the next way to go.
The last picture is a card I made for my sisters birthday. :) I've not made a card in so long, I really enjoyed doing this for her.
Hope you're all having a fabulous crafty week. Hugs Jo x



2 comments:

  1. I rarely use a colored image but to have the choice would be great. I love your images. I'm still waiting for some of the stamps to turn into digis. Can't wait for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...