Thursday, 17 March 2016

St Patrick's Day Freebie!!!

***FREEBIE***
HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!
As promised to celebrate this occasion I'm offering you a chance to get this free St Patricks Day inspired digi!! Yay!
So what do you have to do?
Its very simple...

*LIKE this Post
*SHARE this Post
*Email me at Freebies@timeforteadesigns.co.uk & say 'Please can I have my Free St Patricks Day Digi?' :) & if you'd like the cloured version instead of the lined image then just ask!

Please do follo the steps above as I will only send the freebie to those of you lovely folk that do. 

So what are you waiting for? Images will be sent Saturday & the offer will close at 12pm tomorrow.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...