Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Blog Hop Winner & New Challenge Blog!


Evening all!

Thank you so much to all those that played along with our blog hop! We're thrilled that you could join us! Before I annouce who our blog hop winner is... don't forget that we have a brand new challenge blog! woo!! You've been asking... and we're finally live! We're a monthly challenge blog with exciting themes to follow and what's more you can bag a prize or two!

Visit the brand new challenge blog by clicking here!
http://timeforteachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Our winner of our blog hop is....

BUNNY!!!

Congratulations!! Please pick which three digi's you'd like and e-mail us at admin@timeforteadesigns.co.uk

See you over at the challenge!!!
X

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Thank you. I do love me some Jo's. Thank you for the hop. I already know what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Would you please consider adding a Followers button to your blog? On your dashboard, choose Design, Layout, Add a Gadget, More Gadgets (at the left), Followers (scroll way down). Thanks, I would like to follow you but I don't use Bloglovin. Sorry I missed your blog hop as I was away for nearly 2 months due to extensive insurance repairs to our home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I just found it at the bottom of your blog, so you already have it! Sorry for the trouble!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...