Tuesday, 30 August 2016

One more guest designer to introduce to you....

It is my pleasure to introduce to you our final guest designer Kel Acopan!  Look at this awesome creation she made using the August New Release Image Heart Balloon girl:


Here's a bit more about her:

Aloha! My name is Kelli but most people call me kel. I am located in beautiful Kaneohe, Hawaii (USA). I am 33-yo, a happily married mama of 3 boys and a non-traditional college student double majoring in History and Asian studies (with a minor in English!). I started scrapbooking in 2003 when pregnant with my oldest son, turned into a collector, and then started seriously creating again in 2013 because my stash grew out of control! Who am I kidding... it's still outta control!! haha! I like to think of my style as clean and simple... I gravitate towards clean lines and minimal embellishments when I craft. I LOVE patterned paper and cardstock though!! Cardmaking is my new favorite papercraft, although scrapbooking is something I desperately need to catch up on. Come swing by my blog http://scrap-photograffs.com and say hello!!

I look forward to sharing with you more creations by our amazing guest designers!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Kel. What a nice bright and sunny card. Your coloring is lovely. I love that you fussy cut the image. She is such a cute new image. Congratulations on your GD spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you join us as a guest designer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...