Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

2 New Yappy Howlloween Card Tutorials from Jo




Hi there!! Jo here sharing some cards from the new Digi Stamp Collection 'Yappy Howlloween'.

This set is super cute and is also completely free when you purchase anything else from the shop!! Woop wooooop!!

I couldn't wait to play with these sets. What's really cool about them is that when you make your purchase the images are available immediately to download to your computer. No waiting for the postman to arrive!! Yaaay! 

You can also resize your stamps to fit your preferred card base or make them large enough to create a spooky banner with!! Cool eh?

So here are the cards I made.

First is the Collection namesake Yappy Howlloween. I couldn't resist the pun!:) 


I used Distress Oxide Inks on my background to create a night sky. I added splatters of white acrylic paint to add some stars.


I coloured my spooky pup, witches hat, treat bag & treats in Copic Markers. I added some sparkle with Nuvo Glitter Drops.


I gave my image and sentiment some stability by adding to some cardstock & then fussy cutting my pup ghost out. I raised both up on foam pads. I gave his nose a 'wet look' appearance with some glossy accents!

My second card is Trick or Squeak! :)

Be sure to watch the video tutorial below, it shows how this card was made! There's also a supply list at the end of this post for the T4TD products used.


I love this little mouse with his pumpkin. I wanted him to have an Autumnal background so this stencil I had in my stash was perfect.


I used an A6 top folding card blank. First I masked off the base of my card & then used distress oxide inks to blend through my leafy stencil.


My little mouse was coloured with Copic Markers and then adhered to some cardstock before fussy cutting him out.

I layered my sentiment on card too before cutting it out. I then used foam pads to add both my image and sentiment to my card base.


Stencilling directly onto the card base is a really great way to create a Clean And Simple card. These were so easy and fun to make and because you can print your digi stamp mulitple times in one go they're perfect for batch card making.

I have a done a full tutorial video for both cards. The first one available is the Trick or Squeak tutorial. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be notified of any new videos and tutorials.

You can also find the T4TD products I used below.






I hope these cards inspired you to try digi stamps if you haven't used them before.
Have a Spooktacular day!! Jo x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like