Pages

Saturday 17 October 2020

You are Spooktacular!

 


Hi everyone it's DT member Natalie here with another cute Halloween card. Halloween has to be one of of my favourite occasions to craft for purely because they are just so much fun to create. I love to customise regular stamps sets and make them Halloween themed like this one. I used the new Home Sweet Home set to create a sweet, spooky living room scene. The rest of the elements come from the Treat Yourself and Spooktacular Stamp sets. I stamped out, coloured and cut out all my elements. Then created my scene.
I cut out a black frame using the new A2 Nesting Frame Dies then used the size to cut out a rectangular piece of card to fit behind it. I drew a line for the floor and used my copics to create a woodgrain effect then used the Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide to create a warm glow behind the fire. 
Once this was done I popped on my frame and added my scene and sentiment I love how well the sets just work together but then Time for Tea stamps sets always do which is what I love about them. It really helps stretch your stamps to get the most out of them. 
I hope you have enjoyed my card for today don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALI10 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like