Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2022

You are the beary best - A2 card



Hello tea timers! 

It's Miki here and today I want to show you how I used the Stitched Slopes Slimline die in a slightly different way. I love stretching my supplies to find new ways to use them.

To start with, I ink blended my background in Scattered Straw for the sand and Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean for the sea. I then sprayed it with perfect pearls and water for added details. Once the panel was dry I used the Stitched Slopes Slimline die to cut it out. I cut it another two times from white cardstock and glued the pieces together. I kept one of the outline dies and used it to piece my background back together in the middle of an A2 card base.

For the critters and sentiment I used the Bears Picnic Stamp set. I embossed the you are the BEARY BEST sentiment in white at the top of my card and stamped a couple ants around the bottom. I then stamped the bear and the little picnic basket on white card stock and coloured them in. I used the matching dies to cut them and added some white highlights. I added them to the card using foam tape.

To finish off the card I added some gems. 

I hope you like today's card and it inspires you to use your products in different ways. If you shop on the T4TD store please remember to use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your order.

Hugs,

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like