Pages

Monday 5 December 2022

Joy! You've Got My Seal of Approval!

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Today I have a cute engagement card I created using the new Sealed with a Kiss stamp set.

I wanted to create a bright and lovely seen for these adorable seals and the happy seal couple!


Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the following Copic Markers to color them
  1. Set of three seals: C-0, C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4, C-5
  2. Set of 2 seals: W-0, W-1, W-2, W-3, W-4, W-5
  3. Fish: R20, R22
  4. Fishing pole and heart: BG11, BG13, R20, R22


I then die cut my images using the coordinating dies and set the images t the side. I took an A2 panel and cut out two pieces using the hill dies. On one piece, I stamped out the ice hole and used B00, B01 and B02 to color it.

I then took another panel and blended Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Twisted Citron over it. I splattered white watercolor over it as well.



With the Joy sentiment die, I cut it out of teal cardstock. I used liquid adhesive to adhere all the elements. To complete my card, I stamped out the sentiment using black ink directly onto the cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you purchase any of the sets that I used in this post, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings! Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like