Pages

Friday, 14 August 2026

A Moovellous 3D Birthday Card 


Happy Friday, everyone, DT Annalisa here! Today I’m sharing a fun 3D birthday card featuring the adorable Ewe Are Moovellous stamp set and coordinating dies from Time For Tea Designs. I absolutely love creating little farm scenes, and this one is extra sweet with its happy sheep, bright sunshine, and even a few fresh eggs!

For the base of my card, I die-cut green cardstock using the Platform Pop-Up die from Lawn Fawn, which I also used to create the grass areas. To give the grass a little more depth and dimension, I ink-blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks.


For the sky, I used the Platform Pop-Up Add-On die, die-cutting the pieces from blue cardstock. I also cut the clouds and sun included in the add-on set. I ink-blended the sun with Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks, while the clouds were given a soft touch of Salvaged Patina Distress Ink.

This interactive die is so much fun to put together! I followed several of Lawn Fawn’s instructional videos on YouTube to help with the assembly, and they were very helpful for getting all the pieces put together correctly.


Next, I stamped several images from the Ewe Are Moovellous stamp set and coloured them with Copic markers before cutting them out with the coordinating dies. I added a few white gel pen highlights using a Gelly Roll pen to give the images some extra detail.

Finally, I used liquid glue to adhere all of the stamped and die-cut elements to the platform pop-up, bringing the whole farm scene to life🐑💚


Thank you so much for visiting my blog don’t forget: You can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 at the Time For Tea Designs shop to receive 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like